Extreme Complete Kit Includes:
•Garrett Turbo and manifold Pre-assembled
•Downpipe and gasket
•Polished Charge Piping
•High Flow Intercooler
•Stainless steel braided water lines for turbo cooling
•Blow off valve(re-circulating)
•Heat Shield •Air Intake and Filter
•M.A.F. aluminum mount
•Oil line and fittings to Turbo
•Oil return hose and pan fitting
•AEM F/IC with Larger Injectors
•Optional Plug in Play Harness
•All hardware, pressure lines, hoses, clamps and couplers are included.
•Installation Instructions CD Included.
The 2 Injector Fuel Management System is the true high performance enthusiast and racer will enjoy the outstanding performance, greater horsepower, and increased durability obtained when the injector control unit and the injector interface kit are incorporated with your turbo system. These two items when used in conjuction with each other, make up the most comprehensive and versatile fuel management system available today. The injector control unit ccan be used with and turbo system and many configurations of injectors. Where the injector interface kit can be it is a simple, bolt on cost effective methid of adding a controlled amount of fuel to your power plant.
Special Functions are:
• This shows your engine current vacuum or pressure rpms.
• If you reset this it will show you the highest amount of boost and highest rpms reached during the current run.
• In order to protect your engine you can set the maximum amount of rpms you wish your engine to be able to reach.
• Your turbo may reach as high as 20,000 rpms and should be allowed to cool off before shutting down engine. This function allows you to set the delay time for the engine to shut down after you turn off the key.
• This position is left open for special request or optional function.
• With this function you can adjust uo to 12 levels the amount of fuel entering the engine as the amount of boost is increased.
• With many turbo systems there can be (turbo lag) experienced when rapidly accelerating. With this special feature you can adjust a controlled amount of fuel to enter the engine as the rpms increase even slightly to compensate for the lag time for the boost to reach the system and then number 7 above takes over. This also helps prevent knocking or pre ignition.
• A simple protection, you can adjust the overall system to run either richer or leaner by one simple adjustment. This may help run cooler on a hot day and help prevent pre ignition or lean it out for some cool days with moisture in the air for racing.
• Pressure limit. If you use an electrically controlled pop off valve you can adjust the amount of boost you wish to maintain which will then allow the pop off valve to open.
• Also a system to help prevent turbo lag and fuel economy by activating ICU unit when it senses a change in the vacuum level. It will provide a predetermined amount of increased fuel upon instant acceleration. This is adjustable in a accordance with the users desire to achieve full horsepower during acceleration or economy for daily driving.
As you can see it takes the best features from several different units and incorporates them into one. Thus giving you the ability to make the changes to run efficiently for your daily use and with maximum horsepower and acceleration on race day.